Air Jordan XI
The Air Jordan 11 was released in 1995 and is arguably the most popular shoe released in the Air Jordan collection. Tinker Hatfield designed the shoe and not even he knew that the shoe would gain so much worldwide popularity. The shoe itself consists of a new design that had not been used before in the previous Jordan models. The shoe features mesh on the upper part of the shoe while the lower part features patent leather. Combining these two material together gives the shoe a light sleek look and also can pass off as a “formal” looking shoe. Overall the shoe is a must have in any one’s sneaker collection.
- First Look
- Release Information
In the 1995-1996 season, Michael Jordan came back to the NBA after retiring to pursue his dream of playing baseball. In Jordan’s return, it seemed that he did not lose any of skill and did not seem rusty.
During this season, Jordan came back like never before, strengthening the Bulls to be title contenders once again. Jordan led the team to a 72-10 record, which is the best regular season record in the history of the NBA. With this record, the Bulls were heavy favorites to win the NBA Championship.
In the first round of the playoffs, the Bulls faced the Miami Heat. The Bulls continued their dominance by sweeping the Heat. In the semifinals, the Bulls faced a pretty decent Knicks team the included the likes of John Starks and Patrick Ewing. The Knicks had given the Bulls trouble in the playoffs before but this time, Jordan was taking over. The Bulls were able to win the series in the fifth game, 4 games to 1 game.
In the Eastern Conference Finals the Bulls faced the Orlando Magic. The Magic were pretty good throughout the season but they were no match for the Bulls. The Bulls swept the Magic in four games.
The Bulls made it to the NBA Finals with only 1 loss under their belt. In the Finals they faced the Seattle Supersonics, who were going to be a tougher opponent for the Bulls. The Bulls managed to play great basketball and put the Supersonics away in six games. It was obvious that Chicago missed Jordan, and he was the key to the Bulls being on top of the league again.
- Air Jordan 11- “Concord”
- Air Jordan 11- “Playoffs”
- Air Jordan 11- “Columbia”
- Air Jordan 11- “Space Jam”
- Air Jordan 11- “Cool Grey”
- Air Jordan 11- White/ Varsity Red (Low)
- Air Jordan 11- White/Columbia Blue (Low)
- Air Jordan 11- White/Zen Grey (Low)
- Air Jordan 11- White/Black-Navy (Low)
- Air Jordan 11- White/Citrus (Low)
- Air Jordan 11- White/Metallic Silver (Low)
- Air Jordan 11- White/Black-Pink (Low)
- Air Jordan 11- White/Hot Pink (Low)
- Air Jordan 11- “DMP”
- Air Jordan 11- “Silver Anniversary”
- Air Jordan 11- Black/Red-Dark Charcoal (IE Low)
- Air Jordan 11- White/Cobalt-Zen Grey (IE Low)
- Air Jordan 11- Silver/Zest-White (IE Low)
- Air Jordan 11- Black/Zest-White (IE Low)
- Air Jordan 11- Black/Metallic Gold (IE Low)
- Air Jordan 11- White/Varsity Maize-Azzure (IE Low)
- Air Jordan 11- White/Zest-Argon Blue (IE Low)
- Air Jordan 11- Argon Blue/Zest-White (IE Low)
- Air Jordan 11- “Gamma Blue”
- Air Jordan 11- “Green Snakeskin”
- Air Jordan 11- “Concord” (Low)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.