Air Jordan 13
The Air Jordan 13 was released in 1997 and is said to be Michael Jordan’s best-designed shoe in his collection. The shoe has many features that make it stand out from the rest of the collection. First of all it features a hologram, which contains the Jumpman, the number 23, and a basketball inside. The shoe also features the Nike Air Zoom technology and allows a player to have a light but sturdy shoe to play ball with. The sleek design is one of the best designs to ever be created in the sneaker game and it has held its position as one of the best kicks in history.
- First Look
- Release Information
In the 1997-1998 season, the Bulls were looking to three-peat for the NBA Championship. Although three-peats are incredibly hard to do in the NBA, the Bulls were heavy favorites to do so because they had one man that no other team had— Michael Jordan.
During the NBA season, the Bulls once again were on top of the Eastern Conference. They went 62-20, which was still an amazing amount of wins. The Bulls were once again “Red Hot.”
In the first round of the Eastern Conference playoffs, the Bulls faced the New Jersey Nets. The Bulls managed to sweep the Nets in 3 games to 0. The next test the Bulls faced was against the Charlotte Hornets. The Bulls gave up one game to the Hornets and rolled right past them to reach the Eastern Conference Finals once again.
In the Eastern Conference, the Bulls faced a very good Indiana Pacers team. This was the Bulls toughest challenge and the series was extended to a game 7, which was unusual for the Bulls. The Bulls had not faced elimination in three years and it was going to be a test to see if the Bulls were capable of overcoming adversity. With Michael Jordan in their corner, the Bulls rallied to take Game 7 from the Pacers and were headed to the NBA Finals for a third straight time.
The Bulls faced the Utah Jazz for the second straight year and this time the Jazz wanted to redeem their selves for last year’s defeat. Although the Jazz were a stronger team then they were from the year before, the Bulls defeated the Jazz once again in Game 6. Once again, Jordan was named NBA Finals MVP as well as the NBA Most Valuable Player in the same season
- Air Jordan 13- “White/True Red-Black”
- Air Jordan 12 – “White/Black-True Red-Pearl Grey”
- Air Jordan 12 – “Navy/Carolina Blue-Flint Grey-White”
- Air Jordan 12 – “Black/True Red-White”
- Air Jordan 12 – “Black/True Red”
- Air Jordan 12 – “Navy/Metallic Silver-Black-Carolina Blue” (Low)
- Air Jordan 12 – “Black/Chutney” (Low)
- Air Jordan 12 – “White/Wheat”
- Air Jordan 12 – “White/Team Red-Flint Grey”
- Air Jordan 12 – “White/Neutral Grey-University Blue”
- Air Jordan 12 – “Black/Altitude Green”
- Air Jordan 12 – “White/Metallic Silver-Varsity Red-Black” (Low)
- Air Jordan 12 – “White/Metallic Silver-Midnight Navy-Ice Blue” (Low)
- Air Jordan 12 – “White/Metallic Silver-University Blue-Real Pink” (Low)
- Air Jordan 12 – “Black/Metallic Silver-White-Varsity Maize” (Low)
- Air Jordan 12 – “White/Metallic Silver-Black-Varsity Maize” (Low)
- Air Jordan 12 – “White/Metallic Silver-Midnight Navy-Ceramic” (Low)
- Air Jordan 12 – “CDP”
- Air Jordan 12 – “Team Red/Desert Clay-White”
- Air Jordan 12 – “White/Clover”
- Air Jordan 12 – “Squadron Blue/Electric Yellow-Black”