The adidas Crazy Light Boost will officially release this August 15, 2014. Check out this two additional colorways that will release together with Portland Trailblazers’ Damian Lillard’s ‘Wildcats’ PE. The first pair appears to be Memphis Grizzlies’ Mike Conley’s PE while the second takes cues from the FIFA World Cup ‘Battle Pack’.
Continually pushing the limits of full-court speed, the Crazylight Boost now includes boost™ foam in the heel for the ultimate energy return and cushioning from adidas basketball performance. Designed for points and shooting guards who require the fastest-moving shoes possible, they feature a printed textile upper, a textile lining for comfort and SPRINTWEB that helps support the foot.
- adidas boost™’s energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy
- STABLEFRAME controls and maximizes energy for every move in the game
- SPRINTWEB for excellent stability in high-speed moves
- PU insole for durable comfort; Comfortable textile lining
- Compression moulded EVA midsole for long-term, lightweight cushioning; FITFRAME 3D-moulded TPU helps increase stability around the heel
- NON MARKING rubber outsole with enhanced traction pattern for ultimate grip
Above are more images of one of the most anticipated colorways, Damian Lillard’s ‘Wildcats’ PE.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.