Nike LeBron III
The LeBron 3 was released on November 12, 2005 and has many different features that make up the shoe. One of the key features that the shoe holds is the high-tech army boot design that was used. The design was used in order to help LeBron prevent injury during a rigorous season. The LeBron 3 also features premium leather, which gives the shoe a sleek look on the court. Another features that the shoe holds is the large-volume Zoom Air unit giving any player that extra bounce and cushioning. Overall the LeBron 3 surpassed expectations and was a hit in stores across the country.
- First Look
- Release Information
In 2005, LeBron James was entering his third season in the NBA. In just his third season in the league, it was obvious that LeBron James was making a huge impact. LeBron throughout the season averaged 31.4 points, 7.0 rebounds, and 6.6 assists per game. With these numbers, he was not only the youngest player in NBA history to average over 30 points but was also a very strong candidate for the NBA Most Valuable Award. Although his season was outstanding, he came in second in the voting polls to Steve Nash who was also having a great year.
At this point of his career, James was taking the leadership role of his team very seriously and was able to lead the Cleveland Cavaliers into the NBA Playoffs for the first time since 1998. In the first round, the Cavaliers faced the Washington Wizards. The Cavilers struggled against the Wizards; winning most of their games by less than 5 points except once in game one where they won by 11. Although the Cavaliers struggled, they pulled through and took the series 4 games to 2 games.
In the second round of the NBA Playoffs, the Cavaliers faced a tough Detroit Pistons team. The Cavilers had to play the first two games on the road against the Pistons and in return, they did not do very well. The Cavaliers lost both games and lost the first one by 27 points. When the Cavaliers returned to play at home, they were able to take both games, equalizing the series. As soon as the games returned to Detroit, the Pistons were able to put away the series winning the next two games at home.
Although the Cavaliers and James were eliminated, they had a great player that was only going to get better with time and experience. It was only a matter of time until the Cavaliers would take the next step towards an NBA Championship.
- Nike Zoom LeBron III- White/Black-Varsity Crimson
- Nike Zoom LeBron III- White/White-Gold Dust
- Nike Zoom LeBron III- Black/Black-Varsity Crimson
- Nike Zoom LeBron III- Brown/Baroque Brown-Gold
- Nike Zoom LeBron III- 2006 NBA All-Stars
- Nike Zoom LeBron III- White/Midnight Navy-Metallic Silver
- Nike Zoom LeBron III- Black/Gold-Nubuck
- Nike Zoom LeBron III- SVSM Away
- Nike Zoom LeBron III- Houston Oilers All-Star PE
- Nike Zoom LeBron III- Birthday
- Nike Zoom LeBron III- Dunkman
- Nike Zoom LeBron III- FIBA 2006 USA PE
- Nike Zoom LeBron III- Sprite PE
- Nike Zoom LeBron III- PE East Coast
- Nike Zoom LeBron III- Low Black Ice Blue
- Nike Zoom LeBron III- Black Gold Dust
- Nike Zoom LeBron III- SVSM Home
- Nike Zoom LeBron III- NBA All Star Game Sample