Floral is back and it’s coming back on more than one shoe. Nike Sportswear’s latest City Pack is on the Air Max 1 silhouette and it exhibits a wide range of floral print upper. The Nike Sportswear Air Max 1 City Pack features six different colorways of the Air Max 1 silhouette to represent the fashion capital cities of New York City, Milan, Tokyo, London, Paris, and Shanghai, each dressed in a unique floral pattern upper.
[button color=”red” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”samewindow” url=”https://kicksologists.com/2015/02/21/nike-kobe-x-blackout-experience-la-event-recap/”]Kobe X Blackout Event Recap[/button]
- The New York City colorway gets the subtle black and white treatment
- Paris gets a floral pattern in pink and blue (similar to that of the Aunt Pearl KD 6)
- Tokyo with a cherry blossom look in a blue and white
- London in a red, white, and black pattern
- Milan in a daisy inspired design with olive green, white, and pink
- Shanghai dressed with an all red floral upper
Check out the photos below and click on the arrows for gallerias of each color way. Look for these to release in the US on April 11th, and internationally on March 8th for International Women’s Day. Hit up Kicksologists on Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook as well!