Let’s just admit it, Nike is king when it comes to throwing events and marketing their brand. Last month, they threw a Kobe X Blackout event at the Shrine Auditorium for the fans at no charge. This time around, they will be honoring the Air Max once again.The 26th of March has become Air Max day because of its origins.
March 26, 1987 was the original release date of the Air Max 1. Last year, Nike brought back the original Air Max one colorway. This year, it’ll honor the Air Max Zero. This is a brand new silhouette and can be known as the pair that was before the Air Max 1s. This pair is based off of legendary designer, Tinker Hatfield’s original sketches before putting it all together to create the Air Max 1. For those in the Los Angeles area, be sure to register and come out to the temporary event.
Air Max Day 3.26.15. Wear Your Air.
- What: Nike SNKRS Presents Air Max Box
- The ultimate destination to experience and shop the Air Max Zero lands in Los Angeles on March 26 and will be open until March 28th. Located at 735 E. 3rd St. (Corner of E. 3rd St. and Traction Ave.), the Air Max Box will feature exclusive Nike Air Max footwear for sale.
- Don’t forget to wear your air to unlock additional Nike Member Services on-site
- Where: 735 E. 3rd St (Corner of E. 3rd & Traction Ave.)
- Dates: The Air Max Box will be open for three days (March 26, 27 & 28) — Consumers can sign up all three days, but will only get access once a day
- March 26 – 11am – 4:30pm & 8:00pm-9:30pm
- March 27 — 11am – 6:00pm
- March 28 — 12pm – 6:00pm
- How To Register: Nike.com/LA (Direct Link: https://www.nike.com/
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.